21. The committee’s ______ of the cause of the accident determined that no one was at fault.
A. variety B. suspicion C. analysis D. formula
22. During the famine, many people were ______ to going without food for days.
A. sunk B. reduced C. forced D. declined
23. Reading ______ the lines, I would say that the Government are more worried than they will admit.
A. behind B. between C. along D. among
24. Diana Lee wants the corporation to pursue a even ______ market than it has in the past.
A. wider B. wide C. widened D. widely
25. Having made his first film earlier this year, he is _______ starting in a new one.
A. currently B. actually C. recently D. lately